With the support of The Pistonhead Foundation, we launched our first competition of the year in February. The competition gave the opportunity for an illustrator to receive £1000, have their winning entry within the magazine and much more.
Ahead of the release of our twenty-first issue, we are counting down to our winner. Here’s 10-1, please take the time to explore the entrants tagged pages too.
10. The Ramones – Judy Is a Punk by Josie Sommer
9. Haim by Jolanda Jokinen
8. Alabama Shakes by Mari Kinovych
7. Fat White Family by Nuria Just
6. Pulp by Rachel Summers
5. Girl Ray by Ryuta Endo
4. King Krule by Marta Guinipero
3. Dev Hynes by Joe Watson-Price
2. Hotel Lux by Ian Moore
1. The Ramones by Naso Sasaki
Congratulations to Naso Sasaki who will receive £1000 as the winner of the competition, as well as a place in our annual exhibition and the winning illustration within Issue Twenty-One which is out on Monday.